The following table depicts the types of membership in the club, which are compulsory to full-time servicemen ranked LCP – CWO and ME1 - 3. Membership and deduction of its subscription fee will automatically cease when the members ORD from the service.
Only retired WOSpecs and MEs, WOSpec NS appointment holders, and spouses of Ordinary members may apply for Associate membership, subject to the management committee's approval.
Membership is NOT open to:
- NSFs holding the rank of PTE
- Members of the public
- Corporate clients
|Membership Type||Eligibility||Duty-Free Beer Consumption*||Membership Fees|
|Ordinary||All Military Experts (1 - 3), Warrant Officers, and Specialists who are regulars in the SAF||Yes||$10.00 per month
|Ordinary (NSF)||NSFs ranked 3SG and 2SG||Yes||$3.00 per month
|Associate (REG)||All regulars ranked LCP to CPL||Yes||$10.00 per month
|Associate (NSF)||NSFs ranked LCP to CPL||Yes||$3.00 per month
|Associate (Retiree)||Retired Warrant Officers & Specialists who were regulars in the SAF for at least 20 years||No||Click Here for more details|
|Associate (NS KAH / R(NS)A)||WOSpec NS appointment holders||No||Click Here for more details|
|Associate (Spouse)||Spouses of Ordinary Members||No||Click Here for more details|
* The compulsory membership and deduction of subscription fees is a top level MINDEF/SAF decision made. The club management and staff do not have any influence to cease the deduction of membership subscription.
* Consumption within the club's entertainment outlets: Aviary KTV, Rainforest & Savannah Lounge, The Bistro, and The Vineyard.
All fees are subject to prevailing GST rates.
Members' Promotion - 13 Honey, The Forage Café
In collaboration with THE CHEVRONS, 13 Group is offering the following promotions to members of THE CHEVRONS:
- $10 off total bill with a minimum purchase of $100 worth of 13 Honey products on https://13honey.sg/ (Quote "CHEV10OFF" during check-out to enjoy discount)
- 10% off total bill at The Forage Café (Flash membership e-card to enjoy offer)
This promotion is valid until further notice. Terms and conditions apply.
For enquiries, please contact:
- 13 Honey (Tel: 6334 0677 / 9731 0356)
- The Forage Café (E-mail: [email protected]; Tel: 8869 7131)
Members' Promotion - 10% Off all Regular-priced Bouquets by Jan's Floristry
Members are entitled to 10% discount off all regular-priced bouquets at Jan's Floristry (https://www.jansfloristry.com/).
To enjoy the discount, members are required to send an e-mail with the following items to [email protected]:
Message (if any):
Attach a screenshot of THE CHEVRONS Membership e-card (available on THE CHEVRONS mobile app)
For enquiries, please contact Jan's Floristry at 9431 5913, or send an e-mail to [email protected]
This promotion is valid until 31 December 2020. Terms and conditions apply
Associate (Retiree, NS KAH/R(NS)As, Spouse) Membership Application
The following groups of individuals are eligible to apply for the Associate Membership at THE CHEVRONS:
- Ex-regulars from the WOSpec Corps or ME Corps who have served at least 20 years in the SAF
- NS appointment holders (NS KAHs/R(NS)As) from the WOSpec Corps
- Spouses of Ordinary Members
(Click here to apply)
(Click here to apply)
|Spouses of Ordinary Members
(Click here to apply)
|Sign-up Rewards (While stocks last)|
|5 & 10-year||
Terms & Conditions:
- Approval of application is at the sole discretion of the management committee of the club.
- Acceptance of application form DOES NOT constitute to the approval of membership application.
- The club is not obliged to give reasons for membership applications.
- All prices stated are subject to prevailing GST rates.
You may complete the Absent Membership application form and submit together with documents supporting your overseas posting to the Membership department.
Terms and Conditions:
- Absent membership is only applicable to members who are away from Singapore for a consecutive period of 3 months or more.
- Application is to be submitted with documentary proof (original or Certified True Copy) within 1 month after returning to Singapore.
- During the period of absence, members' privileges will be suspended. He and his family shall not be entitled to use the facilities of the Club.
- Subscription will be refunded to members within 2 months upon receiving the application form.
Members who wish to enjoy the complimentary car parking are required to fill out and submit the application for Complimentary Car Parking Form at the Reception Office, or send a scanned copy of the completed form to [email protected].