Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) COVID-19 Measures
Following the announcement of the Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) COVID-19 measures on 20 July, please take note of these measures that will be implemented at THE CHEVRONS from 22 July 2021 onwards, unless otherwise stated:
Bungalows and Chalets
- The maximum no. of pax allowed in our chalet and bungalow units, including all occupants and visitors, will be limited to 2 pax, except for individuals from the same household.
- The Poolside Café will be open only for takeaway and delivery services (GrabFood and Deliveroo).
- Operating hours: 10am - 8.30pm (Daily).
- Last order will be at 8pm.
- Call 6668 8905 or WhatsApp 8428 3695 to pre-order.
Extreme Fitness (Gym)
- The gym will remain closed from 22 July to 18 August 2021.
- Outdoor training sessions are available during this period (capped at 2 pax per group); for more details, please contact Extreme Fitness at 8522 6746 or 9850 4792.
Wedding and Congregational Events
- Wedding receptions with up to 100 pax are allowed, with pre-event testing (PET) required for all participants. Only one reception session is allowed, with attendees limited to a group size of up to 5 pax.
- Solemnisations are capped at 100 pax, with zones of up to 50 pax. PET will be required for functions with more than 50 attendees. Attendees are limited to a group size of up to 2 pax.
- Congregational and other worship services are capped at 100 pax. PET is required for events with more than 50 attendees.
- The operating hours of the swimming pool will be as follows:
- Mon - Fri: 10am - 5pm
- Weekends and Public Holidays: 9am - 9pm
- All swimming lessons will cease during this period.
Shuttle Bus Service
- The club's shuttle bus service schedule will be as follows:
- Mon - Sat: 10am - 9.30pm (1-hr interval)
- Sun: 9am - 1pm (30-min interval), 1pm - 9.30pm (1-hr interval)
- Last bus service (daily): 9.30pm
- The following facilities will remain open during this period:
- LifestyleMart (Open daily from 11am - 9pm, except on Tuesdays and selected PH)
- Qi Xiang Hotpot (Open daily from 11.30am - 10pm for takeaway services)
- Atos Wellness (No mask-off activities/services)
- The following facilities will remain closed until further notice:
- Rainforest & Savannah Lounge
- Gaming Room
- Mint (Darts & Pool Room)
- Visitors at the club must not gather in groups of more than 2 pax.
THE CHEVRONS Newsletter (Jul - Sep 2021)
Click on the link below to view the latest issue of THE CHEVRONS Newsletter (Jul - Sep 2021):
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Available at Car Park B
Two electric vehicle (EV) charging stations are now available at Car Park B.
The EV charging stations are set up in collaboration with Greenlots SG.
For more details on the use of the EV charging stations, please visit the following link:
Free Parking for THE CHEVRONS Members w.e.f. 1 August 2020
Change in Gym Operator
Please take note that Atos Fitness Club has ceased operations at THE CHEVRONS w.e.f. 22 November, Sunday.
Extreme Fitness has taken over the facility, and they will operate a 24-hour gym from 5 December onwards.
The membership term of all existing Atos Fitness Club members will be extended during the period of closure, and AFC members can continue to patronise the facility when it reopens on 5 December.
THE CHEVRONS members will continue to have complimentary access to the new gym facility. Club members are required to proceed to the Reception office during their first visit to obtain a verification slip before accessing the gym.
Before accessing the facility for the first time, all gym users are required to perform a one-time facial recognition registration scan during office hours. From 5 December to 5 February, first-time gym users may visit the gym for registration from Mon - Sun (1200 - 2000 hrs). From 6 February onwards, visitors may drop by the gym from Mon - Fri (1200 - 2000 hrs) for registration.
For any enquiries, please contact the Extreme Fitness Ops Team at 8522 6746 or 9850 4792.
About Extreme Fitness
Extreme Fitness is a holistic gym operator that offers a wide range of fitness and lifestyle services such as customised training and coaching programmes for weight/fat loss, IPPT preparation programmes, post-injury management, nutrition planning and health seminars.
The new facility at THE CHEVRONS will be equipped with equipment such as functional training rigs, plate-loaded strength equipment, and many others. Visitors may also undergo a complimentary body composition analysis at the gym.
Members' Promotions - 13 Honey, The Forage Café
In collaboration with THE CHEVRONS, 13 Group is offering the following promotions to members of THE CHEVRONS:
- $10 off total bill with a minimum purchase of $100 worth of 13 Honey products on https://13honey.sg/ (Quote "CHEV10OFF" during check-out to enjoy discount)
- 10% off total bill at The Forage Café (Flash membership e-card to enjoy offer)
This promotion is valid until further notice. Terms and conditions apply.
For enquiries, please contact:
- 13 Honey (Tel: 8798 9398)
- The Forage Café (E-mail: [email protected]; Tel: 8869 7131)
THE CHEVRONS Annual Report FY 2019/20
Click on the link below to view THE CHEVRONS Annual Report FY 2019/20
Change in Shuttle Bus Pick-up/Drop-off Point
Please take note that with effect from 23 November, the shuttle bus pick-up/drop-off point will be as follows:
|IMM (Bus Stop)|
|Venture Ave Bus Pick-up Point (Bay 3, near sheltered ramp)|
For more information on the location of the pick-up/drop-off points, please click here.
The operating hours of our shuttle bus service are as follows:
- Mon - Fri: 1000 - 2200 hrs
- Sat & Sun: 0900 - 2200 hrs