Phase 3 (Heightened Alert) COVID-19 Measures
Following the announcement of the Phase 3 (Heightened Alert) COVID-19 measures on 10 June, please take note of these measures that will be implemented at THE CHEVRONS from 14 to 20 June 2021, unless otherwise stated:
Bungalows and Chalets
- The maximum no. of pax allowed in our chalet and bungalow units, including all occupants and visitors, will be limited to 5 pax, except for individuals from the same household.
- The Reception office will remain open (0900 - 1700 hrs daily).
- The Poolside Café will only be open for takeaway (1100 - 2000 hrs, daily) and delivery services.
- No additional charges for takeaway orders.
- Available on GrabFood and Deliveroo
- Call 6668 8905 or WhatsApp 8428 3695 to order.
- Extreme Fitness will be closed until 20 June. The reopening of the gym is subject to the latest COVID-19 guidelines and measures.
- The operating hours of the shuttle bus service is as follows: Mon - Sat (1000 - 2130 hrs, 1-hour interval), Sun (0900 - 1300 hrs, 30-minute interval; 1300 - 2130 hrs, 1-hour interval). The last shuttle bus service will depart at 2130hrs daily.
Wedding and Congregational Events
- Wedding receptions will not be allowed at THE CHEVRONS. Solemnisations are capped at 250 pax, with zones of up to 50 pax. Pre-event testing will be required for functions with more than 50 attendees.
- Congregational and other worship services are capped at 250 pax. Pre-event testing is required for events with more than 50 attendees.
- Rainforest and Savannah Lounge, Mint (Darts & Pool Room), Gaming Room, and Aviary will be temporarily closed.
- MADDspace will be temporarily closed.
Facilities that remain open
- LifestyleMart will remain open (1100 - 2100 hrs daily, closed on Tuesdays and selected PH). Visitors should expect longer queues due to the restrictions on the maximum number of pax in the outlet.
- ATOS Wellness will remain open for business.
- The swimming pool will remain open (0900 - 2100 hrs daily). Additional safe distancing measures will be implemented at the pool.
- All visitors must check in at the club using TraceTogether-only SafeEntry methods.
- Visitors at the club must not gather in groups of more than 5 pax.
THE CHEVRONS Newsletter (Jan - Mar 2021)
Click on the link below to view the latest issue of THE CHEVRONS Newsletter (Apr - Jun 2021):
Change in Gym Operator
Please take note that Atos Fitness Club has ceased operations at THE CHEVRONS w.e.f. 22 November, Sunday.
Extreme Fitness has taken over the facility, and they will operate a 24-hour gym from 5 December onwards.
The membership term of all existing Atos Fitness Club members will be extended during the period of closure, and AFC members can continue to patronise the facility when it reopens on 5 December.
THE CHEVRONS members will continue to have complimentary access to the new gym facility. Club members are required to proceed to the Reception office during their first visit to obtain a verification slip before accessing the gym.
Before accessing the facility for the first time, all gym users are required to perform a one-time facial recognition registration scan during office hours. From 5 December to 5 February, first-time gym users may visit the gym for registration from Mon - Sun (1200 - 2000 hrs). From 6 February onwards, visitors may drop by the gym from Mon - Fri (1200 - 2000 hrs) for registration.
For any enquiries, please contact the Extreme Fitness Ops Team at 8522 6746 or 9850 4792.
About Extreme Fitness
Extreme Fitness is a holistic gym operator that offers a wide range of fitness and lifestyle services such as customised training and coaching programmes for weight/fat loss, IPPT preparation programmes, post-injury management, nutrition planning and health seminars.
The new facility at THE CHEVRONS will be equipped with equipment such as functional training rigs, plate-loaded strength equipment, and many others. Visitors may also undergo a complimentary body composition analysis at the gym.
Change in Shuttle Bus Pick-up/Drop-off Point
Please take note that with effect from 23 November, the shuttle bus pick-up/drop-off point will be as follows:
|IMM (Bus Stop)|
|Venture Ave Bus Pick-up Point (Bay 3, near sheltered ramp)|
For more information on the location of the pick-up/drop-off points, please click here.
The operating hours of our shuttle bus service are as follows:
- Mon - Fri: 1000 - 2200 hrs
- Sat & Sun: 0900 - 2200 hrs
Free Parking for THE CHEVRONS Members w.e.f. 1 August 2020
Members' Promotions - 13 Honey, The Forage Café
In collaboration with THE CHEVRONS, 13 Group is offering the following promotions to members of THE CHEVRONS:
- $10 off total bill with a minimum purchase of $100 worth of 13 Honey products on https://13honey.sg/ (Quote "CHEV10OFF" during check-out to enjoy discount)
- 10% off total bill at The Forage Café (Flash membership e-card to enjoy offer)
This promotion is valid until further notice. Terms and conditions apply.
For enquiries, please contact:
- 13 Honey (Tel: 8798 9398)
- The Forage Café (E-mail: [email protected]; Tel: 8869 7131)
THE CHEVRONS Annual Report FY 2019/20
Click on the link below to view THE CHEVRONS Annual Report FY 2019/20