Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) COVID-19 Measures
Following the latest updates on the Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) COVID-19 measures, please take note of these measures that will be in effect at THE CHEVRONS from 19 August 2021 onwards, unless otherwise stated:
Bungalows and Chalets
- The maximum no. of pax allowed in our chalet and bungalow units, including all occupants and visitors, will be limited to 5 pax. If there are more than five persons in the unit, all individuals must be from the same household with the same address.
- The Poolside Café will be open for dining-in (up to 5 vaccinated pax* per table) and takeaway.
- Operating hours: 8.30am - 10pm (Daily).
- Last order will be at 9pm.
- Call 6668 8905 or WhatsApp 8428 3695 to pre-order.
- The Poolside Café is also available on delivery services (GrabFood and Deliveroo).
Extreme Fitness (Gym)
- Extreme Fitness will be open for indoor mask-off activities from 10 August; up to 5 pax (vaccinated) per group is allowed to access the gym.
- Gym users are required to register their vacination status before they are allowed to access the gym through either one of the following methods:
- Visiting the gym between 10 - 16 August between 8am to 8pm to register in-person.
- Send a screenshot of their vaccination status to 8522 6746 (Shawn) or 9850 4792 (Janah).
- Outdoor training sessions are available during this period; for more details, please contact Extreme Fitness at 8522 6746 or 9850 4792.
Wedding and Congregational Events
- Wedding receptions with up to 250 pax are allowed if all attendees are vaccinated*. Only one reception session is allowed, with attendees limited to a group size of up to 5 pax.
- Solemnisations are capped at 1000 pax if all attendees are vaccinated*; events are capped at 50 pax if attendees are unvaccinated.
- Congregational and other worship services are capped at 1000 pax if all attendees are vaccinated*; events are capped at 50 pax if attendees are unvaccinated.
- The swimming pool will be open daily from 9am - 9pm.
Shuttle Bus Service
- The club's shuttle bus service schedule will be as follows:
- Mon - Fri: 10am - 10pm (30-min interval)
- Sat & Sun: 9am - 10pm (30-min interval)
- Please take note that there will be no shuttle bus service at 1430hrs and 1930hrs. The shuttle bus service will resume at 1500hrs and 2000hrs respectively.
- The following facilities will resume operations 10 August:
- Qi Xiang Hotpot (Open daily from 11am - 3am, dining-in for up to 5 vaccinated* pax per table)
- Rainforest & Savannah Lounge (Open daily from 3pm - 10.30pm, last order at 9pm; up to 5 vaccinated* pax per table allowed)
- Gaming Room
- Mint (Darts & Pool Room)
- The following facilities will remain closed until further notice:
- Poolside BBQ Pits
- Visitors at the club must not gather in groups of more than 5 pax.
*An individual is considered vaccinated if he/ she has been: a) fully vaccinated, i.e. has received the full regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnatry, Moderna or WHO EUL vaccines, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective, b) recovered from COVID-19, or c) has obtained a negative result on a pre-event test taken in the past 24 hours before the expected end of the event.
THE CHEVRONS Newsletter (Jul - Sep 2021)
Click on the link below to view the latest issue of THE CHEVRONS Newsletter (Jul - Sep 2021):
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Available at Car Park B
Two electric vehicle (EV) charging stations are now available at Car Park B.
The EV charging stations are set up in collaboration with Greenlots SG.
For more details on the use of the EV charging stations, please visit the following link:
Free Parking for THE CHEVRONS Members w.e.f. 1 August 2020
Change in Gym Operator
Please take note that Atos Fitness Club has ceased operations at THE CHEVRONS w.e.f. 22 November, Sunday.
Extreme Fitness has taken over the facility, and they will operate a 24-hour gym from 5 December onwards.
The membership term of all existing Atos Fitness Club members will be extended during the period of closure, and AFC members can continue to patronise the facility when it reopens on 5 December.
THE CHEVRONS members will continue to have complimentary access to the new gym facility. Club members are required to proceed to the Reception office during their first visit to obtain a verification slip before accessing the gym.
Before accessing the facility for the first time, all gym users are required to perform a one-time facial recognition registration scan during office hours. From 5 December to 5 February, first-time gym users may visit the gym for registration from Mon - Sun (1200 - 2000 hrs). From 6 February onwards, visitors may drop by the gym from Mon - Fri (1200 - 2000 hrs) for registration.
For any enquiries, please contact the Extreme Fitness Ops Team at 8522 6746 or 9850 4792.
About Extreme Fitness
Extreme Fitness is a holistic gym operator that offers a wide range of fitness and lifestyle services such as customised training and coaching programmes for weight/fat loss, IPPT preparation programmes, post-injury management, nutrition planning and health seminars.
The new facility at THE CHEVRONS will be equipped with equipment such as functional training rigs, plate-loaded strength equipment, and many others. Visitors may also undergo a complimentary body composition analysis at the gym.
Members' Promotions - 13 Honey, The Forage Café
In collaboration with THE CHEVRONS, 13 Group is offering the following promotions to members of THE CHEVRONS:
- $10 off total bill with a minimum purchase of $100 worth of 13 Honey products on https://13honey.sg/ (Quote "CHEV10OFF" during check-out to enjoy discount)
- 10% off total bill at The Forage Café (Flash membership e-card to enjoy offer)
This promotion is valid until further notice. Terms and conditions apply.
For enquiries, please contact:
- 13 Honey (Tel: 8798 9398)
- The Forage Café (E-mail: [email protected]; Tel: 8869 7131)
THE CHEVRONS Annual Report FY 2019/20
Click on the link below to view THE CHEVRONS Annual Report FY 2019/20
Change in Shuttle Bus Pick-up/Drop-off Point
Please take note that with effect from 23 November, the shuttle bus pick-up/drop-off point will be as follows:
|IMM (Bus Stop)|
|Venture Ave Bus Pick-up Point (Bay 3, near sheltered ramp)|
For more information on the location of the pick-up/drop-off points, please click here.
The operating hours of our shuttle bus service are as follows:
- Mon - Fri: 1000 - 2200 hrs
- Sat & Sun: 0900 - 2200 hrs